One of the most important elements when planning the perfect wedding is décor. From the flowers to the lighting, the right décor can help set the mood and make your special day truly unforgettable. With so many choices, it can be hard to decide what to choose. Here are some top tips to get you on the right track.
There are many creative ideas for stunning wedding décor. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Hang paper lanterns: Paper lanterns are a fantastic way to add a festive touch to your wedding. Hang them from the ceiling or line them along the aisle.
- Create an arch: Create an arch of flowers, greenery, or fabric to frame the ceremony.
- Use potted plants: Potted plants are a good way to add color and texture to your wedding. Potted plants are a great way to decorate any space, from succulents to flowers.
- Use chandeliers: Chandeliers can add a luxurious feel to any wedding. Hang them from the ceiling or use them as a centerpiece.
- Use balloons: Balloons are a great way to add color and fun to your wedding. Choose balloons in coordinating colors and have fun with them!
- Use streamers: Streamers are a great way to add a festive touch to your wedding. Hang them from the ceiling or line them along the aisle.
- Use candles: Candles are a great way to add a romantic and intimate feel to your wedding. Use them as centerpieces or line them along the aisle.
Tips and tricks
Choosing the perfect wedding décor can be a daunting task. You need to ensure that it ties in with other elements of your special day, including your wedding dress and/or suit. Part of this process is choosing the theme of your wedding, which will dictate the type of décor you opt for. It can sometimes be helpful to start with your outfit and work your way from there.
For example, if you wanted a boho-style dress, it would make sense to have a boho wedding. For wedding dress inspiration, shop at Lace and Favour. As well as your dress, you also need to think about the space – consider the size and shape of the space when choosing wedding décor. Choose items that will fit the space and won’t be overwhelming.
Another top tip is to consider the season when choosing wedding décor. Choose items that will complement the season, such as using flowers in spring or pinecones in winter. Your color scheme ties in nicely with this part; choose colors that will coordinate with the rest of your décor.
Many services are available if you’re looking for professional help with your wedding décor or need some advice. You could hire an event planner to help you plan the perfect wedding. From choosing the décor to managing the budget, an event planner can help make the process easier. If you’re not keen on DIY, you’ll need to hire a florist. They can help create stunning floral arrangements for your wedding, from bouquets to centerpieces. A florist can help make your wedding day truly special.
Other practical services include a caterer, who can help create the perfect menu, and rentals, who can help provide the perfect décor for your wedding. Rentals have everything you might need, from tables and chairs to linens and lighting.